Friday, November 12, 2010

I love furniture....

The way to this womans heart....you guessed it, furniture. I love shopping for furniture, although and I rarely get to, and my husband dreads it. So since I am in the mood to furniture shop,but lacking the funds, i decided to window shop online. These are finds....enjoy!

1)Craft Table

I could do some serios crafting at this table : )

2)Media Center
If you have children or even a husband, then you are aware of all he gadgets that go along with them. This system provides storage for toys, game system, books, baskets, and picture frames. Although the color might not be so great for children ( fingerprints).
3) Dining Furniture
I feel like the dining room is the one room in the house, where you can be very eclectic.
I love this red hutch! Its pretty, and it had alot of storage.

Farm house table. Big, round, and never going out of style. This is a must have!

Fun chairs!

4)Kitchen table/island
Rustic kitchen table. Great for hanging out or prepping food.

Nice comfy bar stools for the kitchen island

5) Hall Tree

Great for entryway or mud room storage. I love the style of the hall tree above, although I am not too fond of the color.

If you are short on space, but still need entryway storage a sofa table is great. It can't hold coats, but it is great for keys, and sunglasses.

6)Couches
Nice simple sofa, and easy to accessorize


Comfy and easy to clean. The perfect choice for children.



Comfy and stylish. This would be my choice, although I am sure my 3 yr would destroy this couch in less than six months.

7) Poster Bed

What a dream! This bed looks so romantic. I would love to have this, maybe someday I will have a bedroom big enough.

So my shopping trip is over, maybe next time I will get to bring one of these home with me!

1 comment: